Monday, September 5, 2016

Music Crush Monday - Vice by Miranda Lambert

Happy Monday, Angels! As we gear up for the release of Lilliana, I wanted to share a song that fits pretty dang perfectly with a small piece of who Lilliana is. We see touches of it in Iris, but this time around we're getting up close and personal with not only who she is as a person, but what she's been going through in the wake of losing her sisters, as well as with some of her vices... like men and alcohol. Devastation has a way of making us want to escape into something else, even if it isn't the healthiest. Miranda Lambert even has blonde like Lilliana and has that 'bad girl' air about her. Too perfect! So have yourself a little listen below and check back on October 1st for when Lilliana is officially released...

Love to all
xoxo
SJ

Another vice, another town, where my past can't run me down
Another life, another call, another bed I shouldn't crawl out of
At 7AM with shoes in my hand
Said I wouldn't do it, but I did it again
And I know I'll be gone tomorrow night
Another vice


No comments:

Post a Comment