Monday, April 1, 2013

Publishing Day! A Race to the Finish: A Novella, The Alyx Rayer Chronicles has been Published!

Happy Monday, Angels! I'm pleased to announce that the Novella has officially been published! I am over halfway done with this series now, and the idea of that is exciting yet sobering at the same time. So far, its been an incredible journey, and I can't believe it's almost come to a close. But fear not, after the very last chapter is written, there might be more in store for one of the characters from the series. I'll see where my creativity takes me!

So without further ado, purchase your copy of the Novella at Amazon here!

Add to your Goodreads TBR list here!

As for ten lucky subscribers to my mailing list, they'll receive a free copy via Amazon Gift! The winners are as follows:

Maria S.
Leigh-Ann M.
Gretchen W.
Jackson P.
Fiona J.
Jessica O.
Cassie R.
Kristen P.
Tracy R.
Justin L.


Also as promised, since today is the first of the month, the winner of the monthly $10 Amazon Giftcard drawing is Rochelle D. Congratulations, Rochelle! Thanks for signing up for my mailing list!

And last but not least, I'd also like to announce that in celebration of the Novella's release, the first two books of the series are on sale for .99 cents the first week in April. Purchase Marked for Vengeance here, and Tethered by Fate here.

Hope everyone has a safe and wonderful week! Happy Reading! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment