Friday, August 30, 2013

Gift Card Winners and Vote for My Books on Goodreads!

Yes, I'm stuffing two things into the same post today! Sometimes you just have to muti-task! :) Or kill two birds with one stone, rather. lol

On to the gift cards... and yes, gift cards. Plural. I had forgotten to do a random drawing on August 1st for the $10 Amazon g/c recipient who had signed up for my mailing list! Bad Susan! And the winners are (for the month of Aug and Sept)...

Desiree T. and Shannon F. Congrats, ladies! :) I'll be sending them your way via email.

Now about the Goodreads lists!

My first book of The Alyx Rayer Series is on three different lists on Goodreads! How cool! If you've read it and have a Goodreads profile, I'd like to encourage you to vote below:

New Authors to Read

Indie Authors to Watch (Both Marked for Vengeance AND Tethered by Fate are on this list)

Wounded Warriors of Romance (Both Marked for Vengeance AND Tethered by Fate are on this list)

Much love and have a wonderful three-day weekend!

~SJ


No comments:

Post a Comment