Friday, March 1, 2013

Progress Report Time!

One month from today, the Novella will be published for the Alyx Rayer series! Yay! :-) I've been working so hard to edit and get the manuscript where it needs to be, as well as continue on with writing the third and final book (I'm about halfway finished!), not to mention putting in crazy hours at my regular full-time job, that I sincerely think my brain will either fizzle out here soon, or go on strike... I'm pretty sure that can happen! lol I wouldn't have it any other way, though. Despite my exhaustion (I'm literally rubbing the sleepy out of my eyes as I put this post together!), I'm at my happiest when writing.

So, to celebrate the soon-to-be released Novella, I've decided to share an excerpt from about midway through. As you already know, the novella follows the other seven Angels of Protection, and I've dedicated an entire chapter to each one. I know that doesn't sound like a lot, but the book is still around 30,000 words - standard novella size. I have to say, though, that the decision of which storyline to share with you today was a tough one. While I love all of their stories equally, there are some I can't WAIT for you to read and want to make you wait until the book is released... that's evil, I know! :-)

So without further ado, I've chosen an excerpt from Willow's chapter. And as you also already know, I like playing the "who would play your character in a movie" game. So as an added bonus, here's who I would cast to play her character:

Dafne Fernandez



She's pretty darn near perfect to what I had imagined, just add blue eyes.

Follow the jump below to read the excerpt.


No comments:

Post a Comment