Monday, July 28, 2014

Music Crush Monday!!!

As you know, playlists are my thing. I have some for when I'm writing, editing, working out and cleaning. And even though I typically don't put together an official playlist for novellas, today I've decided to come up with a mini-playlist for Iris because, well... it's fun. :)

Enjoy!

xoxo
SJ



Latch by Sam Smith
(Kai's song to Iris)


You lift my heart up when the rest of me is down
You, you enchant me even when you're not around
If there are boundaries, I will try and knock them down
I'm latching on, babe, now I know what I have found




Dark Horse by Katy Perry
(Iris and Kai's song)


So you wanna play with magic
Boy, you should know what you're falling for
Baby, do you dare to do this?
'Cause I'm coming at ya like a dark horse

She's a beast, I call her karma
She'll eat your heart out like Jeffrey Dahmer
Be careful
Try  not to lead her on
Shorty's heart is on steroids 'cause her love is so strong




Try by James Shealy/ Jimmy Real
(Kai's song to Iris)


You said yourself it's best to fall and crawl than never try at all
but has your heart been broken way too many times to open up and try
Try, we could just try




No comments:

Post a Comment